skip to main content


New Student Enrollment 2020-2021

Thank you for your interest in enrolling in one of our schools. 
Due to COVID-19 Washington Unified School District has developed an enrollment process that is in compliance with the stay at home policy keeping a student's/parents and WUSD staff safe. 

K-8 grade registration:

Where to Register: You need to register your child at his/her neighborhood school.Please click here to use our school locator. 
Your child is eligible for Kindergarten if his/her 5th birthday falls on or before September 1st, 2020.
A child is eligible for Transitional Kindergarten if his/her 5th birthday falls on or between September 2nd, 2020 and December 2nd, 2020.
If you are interested in the Spanish Dual Immersion program at Elkhorn Village you must complete a Dual Immersion application and register your student at Elkhorn Village Elementary, 750 Cummins Way, West Sacramento.  If you have questions about Dual Immersion please contact Elkhorn at 916-375-7670. Dual Immersion application 

High School 9 - 12 grade registration:

Please contact River City High School at 916-375-7800 ext. 2068. Located at 1 Raider Lane, West Sacramento
Washington Middle College High School enrollment online Please contact WMCHS at 916-375-7680.
Contact Student and Family Support Services at (916) 375-7600 Ext. 1370 if you have any questions.
You may turn in your finished paperwork to your neighborhood school. If you do not know your neighborhood school, please see our Find My School link.
  • Bridgeway Island Elementary (916) 375-7778 (K-8)
  • Elkhorn Village Elementary (916) 375-7670 (K-8)
  • Riverbank Elementary (916) 375-7700 (K-8)
  • Southport Elementary (916) 375-7890 (TK-8)
  • Stonegate Elementary (916) 375-0960 (TK-8)
  • Westfield Village Elementary (916) 375-7720 (TK-8)
  • Westmore Oaks Elementary (916) 375-7730 (K-8)
  • RiverCity High (916) 375-7800 (9 -12)
  • Washington Middle College High (916) 375-7680 (9 -12)
  • Yolo Education Center High (916) 375-7740
  • Preschool Programs (916) 375-7600 ext. 1311

In order to enroll your student in our district you will need the following documents: