- Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- Afterschool Child Care
- Bell Schedules
- Bus Schedules
- Community Notices
- Family Resource Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lunch Menus
- Math Help (Secondary)
- Parent Handbook
- Parent Involvement
- Special Education
- Technology Support
- Transfer Requests
- Yolo County Resources
New Student Enrollment 2020-2021
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in one of our schools.
Due to COVID-19 Washington Unified School District has developed an enrollment process that is in compliance with the stay at home policy keeping a student's/parents and WUSD staff safe.
K-8 grade registration:
Where to Register: You need to register your child at his/her neighborhood school.Please click here to use our school locator.
Your child is eligible for Kindergarten if his/her 5th birthday falls on or before September 1st, 2020.
A child is eligible for Transitional Kindergarten if his/her 5th birthday falls on or between September 2nd, 2020 and December 2nd, 2020.
If you are interested in the Spanish Dual Immersion program at Elkhorn Village you must complete a Dual Immersion application and register your student at Elkhorn Village Elementary, 750 Cummins Way, West Sacramento. If you have questions about Dual Immersion please contact Elkhorn at 916-375-7670. Dual Immersion application
High School 9 - 12 grade registration:
Please contact River City High School at 916-375-7800 ext. 2068. Located at 1 Raider Lane, West Sacramento
Washington Middle College High School enrollment online https://wmchs.wusd.k12.ca.us/Enrollment/index.html Please contact WMCHS at 916-375-7680.
Contact Student and Family Support Services at (916) 375-7600 Ext. 1370 if you have any questions.
You may turn in your finished paperwork to your neighborhood school. If you do not know your neighborhood school, please see our Find My School link.
- Bridgeway Island Elementary (916) 375-7778 (K-8)
- Elkhorn Village Elementary (916) 375-7670 (K-8)
- Riverbank Elementary (916) 375-7700 (K-8)
- Southport Elementary (916) 375-7890 (TK-8)
- Stonegate Elementary (916) 375-0960 (TK-8)
- Westfield Village Elementary (916) 375-7720 (TK-8)
- Westmore Oaks Elementary (916) 375-7730 (K-8)
- RiverCity High (916) 375-7800 (9 -12)
- Washington Middle College High (916) 375-7680 (9 -12)
- Yolo Education Center High (916) 375-7740
- Preschool Programs (916) 375-7600 ext. 1311
In order to enroll your student in our district you will need the following documents:
- Enrollment Check off List
- Complete Registration Form
- Complete Emergency Card
- Sign Overflow Letter Overflow Letter
- Complete Nurse Alert Form
- Digital Media Opt-Out Form:(Only if want to Opt-Out)
- Complete Home Language Survey (Only for TK/Kinder & new to California)
- Complete Report of Health Examination for School Entry. (Only for TK, Kinder and 1st grade)
- Complete Oral Health Assessment Form (Only for TK/Kinder)
- Proof of address (utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage statement)
- Copy of complete Immunization Record
- Copy of Birth Certificate