- Office of the Superintendent
- Business Services
- Facilities, Construction & Planning
- Site Modification Initiation Form
- Measure V: 2014 Bond Initiative
- Community Project Info.
- District-Wide Facilities Master Plan
- Facilities Use Requests
- Fiscal Services
- Food Services
- Maintenance, Operations & Transportation
- Facilities, Construction & Planning
- Educational Services
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Professional Learning
- Compliance & Accountability
- Special Services
- Student & Family Support Services
- Return to School Resource Center
- Human Resources
Washington Adult School
- High School Diploma, GED, and ESL
English as a Second Language (ESL) & Citizenship
- ESL Beginning
- ESL Intermediate
- ESL Advanced
- ESL Distance Learning
- Citizenship Preparation
High School Diploma (HSD) & GED
Our counselor is available to help you create an educational plan that is flexible to your needs, but also effective in helping you meet your educational goals.
Our facilities are available to all students who seek information regarding post-secondary education, the college registration process, financial aid information, career and job exploration, etc.
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Skills taught in the classroom and on the job-site include:
- Construction Safety
- Measurements & Basic Blue-Print Reading
- Hand-Tool & Power-Tool Usage
- Enhanced Construction Math Skills
- Preparation For Apprentice Entry Exams
- Hands-On Construction Training
- On-site interviews with local employers
- Washington Adult School is a secondary and post-secondary adult training program offering high-quality, low-cost educational and training opportunities for adults 18 years of age or older.
- Enrollment is open on a continuous basis in most classes. When a student exits the program another may enroll to fill his/her space.
- Call or email the office today to make an appointment to register and enroll.
- Consistent attendance is required. Poor attendance may result in being dropped from the course.
- English as a Second Language, Citizenship, High School Diploma, and High School Equivalency courses are free to all students. Books and materials for these classes are free to all students.
- Register online at was.asapconnected.com for IT Fundamentals and Culinary Arts.
Persons 18 years of age or older may enroll in adult education classes.
For fee-based courses, a 50% refund will be made if requested within two business day of the first class.
Any class can be cancelled or shortened if there are not approximately 15 tuition-paying students registered for CTE courses prior to the first class. If a class is cancelled, students who have enrolled will be notified either prior to or at the time of the first class and tuition payments will be refunded in full.
Civil Rights Compliance
All educational and vocational opportunities are offered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color or mental or physical disability. A lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in educational and vocational programs.
Uniform Complaint Procedures
It is the intention of the Board of Education that every member of the community shall have the right for prompt and orderly redress of a grievance relating to an alleged violation of federal and state laws or regulations of education programs. Therefore, pursuant to California Code Regulation, Title 5, Section 4600, the District has developed necessary procedures to process a complaint regarding educational services provided by the adult school. A copy of the uniform complaint policy is available at each site where adult education is offered. A complaint should be addressed first to the adult school principal. More information about the process can be found at our district website.
919 Westacre Road
West Sacramento, CA 95691